Optimise your warehouse management
The warehouse is an important hub in any supply chain. After all, the stocks of product, employees and processes are the lifeblood of your company. And that is why it is crucial that all the activities within your warehouse are organised and automated as efficiently and effectively as possible.
To this end, Actemium offers you a flexible Warehouse Management System (WMS) that can be configured to suit you for the optimum management of every phase of your logistical process. This enables your warehouse staff to work mobile and paper-free anywhere, with integrated support to keep the chances of errors to a minimum.
Your warehouse = unique
No company or logistical process is the same. So working with standard automation software unavoidably leads to a solution that becomes too constrictive in time. That is why Actemium offers a WMS that consists of predefined modules that can be configured flexibly for all the usual activities at your warehouse. The Actemium WMS was developed on the basis of many years’ experience with and knowledge of logistical processes. Our point of departure is always to only add the functionalities that are missing in your ERP system to avoid overlapping.
- flexible and made to measure;
- complete mobility;
- no overlap with existing functionality;
- effectiveness and efficiency.
Optimise your ERP!
ERP systems frequently contain standard WMS functionalities or specially developed modules for this, but they often do not connect sufficiently with the current operations on your work floor. With its WMS, Actemium integrates a large library of templates for all warehouse actions.
Expanding your ERP system with the Actemium WMS means you can achieve a flexible and open solution that connects 100% with your current and future wishes.
Basic functions WMS
- Location management.
- Management of handling units (pallets & boxes).
- Construction of a track & trace database.
- User management and logging.
- Label printing.
- Registration of serial numbers.
- Placement, replenishment and order picking strategies, such as wave picking, combined with route optimisation.
- Activity dashboard and management reports.
Logistical transaction templates
- Receipt of goods (where necessary in combination with quality inspections).
- Placement and storage.
- Blocking and releasing items and pallets.
- Order picking for production/sales orders.
- Pick & pack.
- Packaging and repackaging.
- Topping up/replenishment.
- Inventory/cycle counting.
- Requesting information.