Demand for ultrafine zinc oxide in personal care applications has increased significantly due to the growing market interest for natural UV-filters, increased awareness for broadband UV protection and the ban of various chemical UV filters in reef regions. A new production facility for our customer, world leader in the production of zinc chemicals, thus became necessary
In January 2020 the new production facility became fully operational. In combination with our operational improvements, production capacity in 2020 has doubled as compared to 2019. All produced zinc oxide is fully GMP compliant to support the personal care customers with their growing demand!
Delivery of automation hardware and supply of software application for control and monitoring.
- Project management
- GAMP5 Project methodology
- Functional design specification
- Detailed design specification
- Software development
- Factory Acceptance Tests
- Site Acceptance Test
- IQ/OQ assistance
- User-friendly operation with clear process screens and object faceplates
- Structured software application in line with other Zano production lines
- Software interfaces with third party PU software applictions
- GMP compliant data logging and audit trail
- Up-to-date S7 TIA Portal system hardware and software