AVT, a manufacturer of heavy loaders for a range of industries, was looking for ways to improve availability and to provide new business models.
Working with Actemium they developed a web application as a digital expansion on an Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV). The application assists AVT stakeholders to improve the support, availability and quality of their business models.
- Real-life simulation data for new business models
- Near real-time monitoring for the service department
- Anomaly detection on the heavy load transporter
- Deterioration prediction for critical components
The AGV includes a service module which collates all the available data as required. The data are sent to a secure data platform.
AI algorithms are used to:
- Process and analyse data
- Calculate OEE
- Detect malfunctioning of motor drives
The data are visualised on a user-friendly dashboard and in graphs. Different user levels allow relevant results to be displayed to each stakeholder.